Early Oak Reproductions can provide you with the opportunity to take out finance on our furniture and accessories, in association with Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the balance payment (70% of the order value) over a 12 month period, when you purchase goods to the total value of £1,500 and over, at no additional cost to yourself (link opens in new tab/window).
Applications for finance are completed online through Omni’s bespoke system – OmniPort. The application process is quick and easy, completely paperless, and decisions are usually returned within seconds.
Omni Capital Retail Finance have a sophisticated credit approval system designed to ensure customers are treated fairly and only take on a commitment they can afford and for which they are financially suited.
To apply for the finance scheme you need to meet the following criteria:
The Omni Credit application process will check your credit record at the point that you submit your application. If your credit score is poor your application may be referred to an underwriter or even declined. If you feel this was in error then we recommend contacting Citizens Advice who will be able to help you understand your credit history and correct any errors.
Don't worry, you will be still be able to pay by BACS, credit/debit card, or cheque (cheques require at least 10 working days to clear before delivery).
Call in to our showroom (please ring first before travelling any distance). We can start the application for you and guide you through the simple process.
• Call us first: 01323 871386
• Visit us here: Early Oak Reproductions, Berwick Court Farm, Berwick, Nr Polegate, East Sussex BN26 5QS
Note: We advise bringing suitable identification with you, i.e. Passport or Drivers Licence.
For our bespoke pieces, we take a 30% deposit with your order (as per our normal terms) and then schedule your project in with our workshops. On completion we, or our carriers, will deliver you goods to your home address (which must be the same address as on your application). We then notify Omni Capital Retail Finance that your order is satisfied and your repayments (covering the balance of your order) will commence approximately one month following.
Please note that the above example shows the monthly repayment rounded up to the nearest penny. Full finance details, including actual monthly repayments and total cost are shown within the application process.
Early Oak Reproductions acts as a intermediary and only offers credit products for Omni Capital Retail Finance. Credit is provided subject to age and status and is not guaranteed upon application.
All our prices include VAT and free mainland England delivery. Details here of our UK and overseas delivery service
Easy ways to place your order and pay...
1. You can simply place your order here on our website by using our intuitive selection boxes (on any of our product pages) and then continue through to your basket page (you'll need to register with us first - see 'Login/Register'. This will then take you through to the secure server of WorldPay, where you can pay your deposit for bespoke pieces, or full payment for accessories.
2. Alternatively, you can email or phone your order through, or visit us personally at our showroom. Click here for contact details. We accept BACS transfer, cheque, credit card or debit card payments.
3. You can also spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months, interest free. Early Oak Reproductions can provide you with the opportunity to take out finance on any of our products, with an order value of £1,500 and over, through Omni Capital Retail Finance. The application is quick and easy - the process taking just a few minutes, with a fast decision. Terms apply and credit is provided subject to age and status. Click here for more details.
However you want to order, we've made it both straightforward and safe (see our accreditation's below).
Copyright © 2017 Early Oak Reproductions / Privacy Statement / Website Solutions by Encompass Design